Saturday, June 12, 2010

Brunch at Lavender Blue



The slumster and a girlfriend headed to Lavender Blue for a brunch to line the stomach before heading off to watch Bafana Bafana. This has got to be the best Breakfast/Lunch venue in town!! Personally I dont mind the self service, just choose a table close to the kitchen.
Great outdoor area for the kids to play (Although keep an eye out incase one of them takes a wipe out into the dam.)
I had the Deluxe Breakfast and my friend who I shall call Miss Devine had a Bacon & Brie Sandwich. Which as always was superb.
I would suggest that they improve their wine selection, Miss Devine ordered a glass semi sweet and as she commented she wouldn't even cook with it, but with a can of lemonade it was soon forgotten.
I bought a pot plant from Michelle's Nursery and fresh peat for my worm farm (yes I bought one for Christmas and with the worm wee those little critters produce, my indoor plants and my gran's roses have never looked better!!!!)
IF YOU BELIEVE THERE A MUST EAT BREAKFAST OR BRUNCH PLACE IN TOWN LET ME KNOW OR SEND IN YOUR OWN REVIEW. Look forward to hearing from you all. and Miss Devine says luvvies

No comments:

Post a Comment